Are You Interested in Online Mediation?
If you are a commercial, family or workplace mediator interested to add online mediation to your practice (so you can offer your services outside your city, state or country), we’d be glad to help you. Learn more about our 2-Hour One-on-One Hands-on Training in Online Mediation via Zoom and 15-Min Demo: See for Yourself How Online Mediation Works.
In case you don’t know what an online mediation looks like, here is an example. It’s a 48-min online mediation simulation of a family case with parties in the USA and England, connected with a PC, Mac and Android smartphone. And here are 20 more example of online mediation of family, commercial and workplace cases
2-Hour One-on-One Hands-on Training in Online Mediation via Zoom
This training is based on Giuseppe Leone’s experience:
- Mediating face-to-face and online commercial and workplace cases since 1997
- Running hundreds of online mediation simulations with mediators from 30 countries
- Mediating online workplace cases for the United States Postal Service
Price: $160 – With Certificate of Completion and 100% Money-Back Guarantee
15-Min One-on-One Demo: See for Yourself How Online Mediation Works
Giuseppe Leone can show you in 15 minutes how mediators can do online everything they are are used to do in-person; for example:
- Joint meeting with both parties
- Private meeting (caucus) with each party
- Breakout rooms for conducting “shuttle diplomacy” in multi-party disputes
- Information sharing (e.g. pictures, documents, worksheets, videos) and annotation
- Writing up the parties’ Memorandum of Understanding or agenda for their next mediation session
Price $20 – With 100% Money-Back Guarantee
We also produce Free webinars on online mediation and other mediation-related topics for mediators and ADR practitioners around the world. For example:
- Online Mediation in a Nutshell – Webinar/Demo for Mediators and Attorneys with Giuseppe Leone
- Should HR Professionals Mediate Internal Workplace Disputes? with John Ford – Sponsored by Mediate.com
- A Transformative Parenting Mediation Model with Wayne Plenert – Sponsored by Mediate BC
- The Power of Visual Communication in Mediation with Lisa Arora – Presented by Wayne Plenert, sponsored by Mediate BC
If you wish to be notified about upcoming webinars, please join our LinkedIn Group or follow us on Twitter and Facebook (click the social media buttons under “STAY CONNECTED”).
If you have any questions about our training in online mediation, demo and webinars, call Giuseppe Leone at (808) 383-4117 or send him an email