Virtual Mediation Lab is an online mediation project sponsored by the Association for Conflict Resolution Hawaii Chapter to help you:
- Practice Your Mediation Skills Online for FREE
Participate in FREE online mediation simulations with other mediators from around the world and a Coach
- Learn to Mediate Online in 2 Hours
Learn in 2 hours what online mediation means, how it works, and how to add online mediation to your practice
- Promote Online Mediation
Watch and share these examples of online mediation in 9 languages, applying different mediation methods, and using PC, Mac or mobile devices
Practice Your Mediation Skills Online for FREE
Our online mediation project was featured in the ACResolution Magazine issue on Innovation and Conflict Resolution because since January 2012 we have run more than 100 simulations of commercial, workplace and family cases with mediators from 30 countries. To learn how our simulations work and why they are so effective, watch the slide presentation and the 3-min video below.
Example of Online Mediation – 3-Min Video
with ADR Group Mediators in the USA, England and Greece
SIGN UP. Start practicing your mediation skills online with other mediators from around the world and a Coach – for FREE. If you have any questions, read our Frequently Asked Questions page and, when you are ready, fill out our Online Registration Form
Learn to Mediate Online in 2 Hours
We provide the following training in Online Mediation, which is based on Giuseppe Leone’s experience running more than 100 online mediation simulations with mediators from around the world, and mediating online workplace cases for the United States Postal Service
- 1-Hour webinar Introduction to Online Mediation For mediators, mediation centers and ADR organizations interested to learn what online mediation means and how it works
- 1-Hour One-on-One Hands-On Online Mediation via Zoom For experienced mediators who want to add online mediation to their practice. Zoom.us is the video collaboration software we use for our online mediation simulations, training, and real cases
TRAINING IN ONLINE MEDIATION
We offer different plans for mediation centers and ADR organizations – see example – and for individual mediators.
Mediation Centers and ADR Organizations
We’ll be glad to send you a quote based on the number of mediators who will participate in our training in online mediation. For more information, please call Giuseppe Leone or send him an email
Learn how to mediate online and add online mediation to your practice in 2 hours. We recommend that you first attend our 1-Hour Webinar Introduction to Online Mediation and then participate in a 1-Hour One-on-One Hands-On Online Mediation via Zoom.
- PC, Mac, Ipad or Android tablet with Internet connection
- Basic or advanced mediation training
- 1-hour Intro to Online Mediation – $100 (with Certificate of Completion)
- 1-hour One-on-One Hands-On Online Mediation Training via Zoom – $100 (with Certificate of Completion)
- Combo – 1-hour Intro to Online Mediation & 1-hour Hands-on Training – $180 (with Certificates of Completion)
To sign up, click the “Buy Now’ button below (No Paypal account is required).