Interested in Online Mediation? Please Watch This 1-Min Video
2-HOUR ONE-ON-ONE HANDS-ON TRAINING IN ONLINE MEDIATION VIA ZOOM
If you are a family, commercial or workplace mediator, you can learn in 2 hours (for only $160):
- What online mediation means and how it works
- Its benefits
- How to mediate online; how to add online mediation to your practice; how to blend face-to-face and online mediation
- How to do online everything you are used to do mediating in-person: joint and private meeting (caucus) with the parties, Shuttle Diplomacy in multi-party disputes, documents and video sharing, annotation, online whiteboard, writing up the parties’ Memorandum of Understanding or Agenda for their next mediation session
Our 2-hour One-on-One Hands-on Training in Online Mediation via Zoom is based on Giuseppe Leone’s experience training mediators around the world, running hundreds of online mediation simulations with mediators from 30 countries, and mediating online workplace cases for the United States Postal Service.
To learn more about each 1-hour training session and to sign up, click the link below.
- Part 1 – 1-HOUR INTRODUCTION TO ONLINE MEDIATION – $90 (with Certificate of Completion)
- Part 2 – 1-HOUR ONE-ON-ONE HANDS-ON ONLINE MEDIATION VIA ZOOM – $90 (with Certificate of Completion)
- FULL 2-HOUR TRAINING – Part 1: 1-HOUR INTRODUCTION TO ONLINE MEDIATION and Part 2: 1-HOUR ONE-ON-ONE HANDS-ON ONLINE MEDIATION VIA ZOOM – $160 (with Certificates of Completion)
TRY ONLINE MEDIATION FOR FREE
The best and easiest way to find out if you like online mediation is to try it – for FREE. You can play the mediator’s role or the role of one of the parties in simulations of commercial, family and workplace cases with other mediators and a Coach. The two videos below explain and show how our simulations work. Here are 20 other online mediation simulations of commercial, family and workplace cases, which you can watch in streaming for only $5.
Here is an online mediation simulation of a family case (Sharing Dad’s Funeral Expenses) with mediators in England and the United States, connected with a Mac, PC, and Android smartphone.
For more information on how to participate in 5 Virtual Mediation Lab FREE online mediation simulations contact Giuseppe Leone
As shown here, webinars give mediators the opportunity to share their experience with many other mediators from around the world. That’s why on a regular basis we host, organize, and video record webinars on online mediation or interesting mediation-related topics. Here are some examples.
- Online Mediation in a Nutshell – Webinar/demo for mediators and attorneys presented by Giuseppe Leone
- The Power of Visual Communication with Lisa Arora – Webinar sponsored by Mediate BC
- A Transformative Parenting Mediation Model with Wayne Plenert – Webinar sponsored by Mediate BC
If you have any questions or comments we’d love to hear from you