Virtual Mediation Lab is an online mediation project sponsored by the Association for Conflict Resolution Hawaii Chapter to:
- Help mediators practice and improve their skills by participating in FREE online mediation simulations with other mediators from around the world and a Coach.
- Teach mediators how to mediate online and integrate face-to-face, online and mobile mediation,
- Promote online mediation worldwide.
1 – Practice and Improve Your Mediation Skills Online – FREE
Virtual Mediation Lab was featured in the 2013 ACResolution Magazine issue on Innovation and Conflict Resolution because since January 2012 we have run more than 100 online mediation simulations with mediators from 30 countries. To learn how our simulations work and why they are so effective, watch the slide presentation and the video below.
2 – Learn to Mediate Online and Integrate Face-to-Face, Online & Mobile Mediation
NEW – 27-MIN VIDEO Introduction to Online Mediation with PC, Mac and Mobile Devices
To watch our 27-min video in streaming for only $5 click here
1-HOUR ONE-ON-ONE HANDS-ON Introduction to Online Mediation with PC, Mac and Mobile Devices
Learn from Giuseppe Leone, founder of Virtual Mediation Lab:
- What Makes Online Mediation Similar to – and Different from – Face-to-Face Mediation
- Live DEMO
- 3 Benefits of Online Mediation
- What to do Before an Online Mediation Begins
- Which Cases are Suitable for Online Mediation
- How to Integrate Online and Face-to-Face Mediation
- Why Mediation Skills and Experience are More Important Than Technology
- How to Choose a Video Conferencing Software for Online Mediation. Why We No Longer Use Skype, and Which Software We Use Instead.
- Q&A Session
This 1-hour hands-on training is for:
- Individual mediators who have attended a basic or advanced mediation training: $50 – Sign Up
- Groups of mediators who belong to the same mediation center or ADR organization.
Read the comments of 7 members of the Association for Conflict Resolution Chicago Chapter who participated in our training. In this case, the cost of the training depends on the number of participants. To receive a quote, send an email
3 – Promoting Online Mediation Around the World
To watch some online mediation simulations in different languages (Italian, French, Spanish, German, Greek, Polish, Romanian, Thai), applying different mediation methods (facilitative, transformative and narrative), or using PC, Mac and Mobile Devices click here
Webinars are very effective for demonstrating what online mediation means, how it works, and how to integrate face-to-face and online mediation. If you are interested in a 1-hour Virtual Mediation Lab webinar on Online Mediation – like the one shown below for the Association for Conflict Resolution Chicago Chapter – please contact us by phone or email