Are You a Mediator, Mediation Center or ADR Organization Interested in Online Mediation? Please Watch This 1-Min Video
2-HOUR HANDS-ON TRAINING IN ONLINE MEDIATION
If you are a family, commercial or workplace mediator, you can learn in 2 hours:
- What online mediation means and how it works
- Its benefits
- How to mediate online; how to add online mediation to your practice; how to blend face-to-face and online mediation
- How to do online everything you are used to do mediating face-to-face: joint and private meeting with the parties, Shuttle Diplomacy in multi-party disputes, documents and video sharing, annotation, online whiteboard, writing up the parties’ Memorandum of Understanding or Agenda for their next mediation session
Our 2-hour hands-on training in Online Mediation is based on Giuseppe Leone’s experience training mediators around the world, running hundreds of online mediation simulations with mediators from 30 countries, and mediating online workplace cases for the United States Postal Service
- Part 1 – 1-Hour Introduction to Online Mediation
- Part 2 – 1-Hour One-on-One Hands-On Online Mediation via Zoom
To take our 2-hour hands-on training in Online Mediation you need:
- PC, Mac, Ipad or Android tablet
- Internet connection
- Having attended a basic or advanced mediation training
- Zoom account – Free or PRO (recommended)
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you’re not completely satisfied with our hands-on training in online mediation, you will receive a full refund – no questions asked.
- Part 1 – 1-hour Introduction to Online Mediation – $90 (with Certificate of Completion)
- Part 2 – 1-hour One-on-One Hands-On Online Mediation Training via Zoom – $90 (with Certificate of Completion)
- Combo: Part 1 and Part 2 – $160 (with Certificates of Completion)
First, select from the drop-down button below the training you are interested in: Part 1 only, Part 2 only or Combo (Part 1 and Part 2). Next, click the Paypal “Buy Now’ button (No Paypal account is required).
TRY ONLINE MEDIATION FOR FREE
The best and easiest way to find out if you like online mediation is to try it for FREE. You can play the mediator’s role or the role of one of the parties in 5 simulations of commercial, family and workplace cases with other mediators from around the world and a Coach. In addition, these simulations give you an excellent opportunity to sharpen your mediation skills, and observe different mediation methods and techniques used by other mediators.
This is how our Free online mediation simulations work.
Watch an online mediation simulation of a family case (Sharing Dad’s Funeral Expenses) with mediators in England and the United States, connected with a Mac, PC, and Android smartphone.
SIGN UP – Try Online Mediation for FREE
To play the mediator’s role or the role of one of the parties in 5 Virtual Mediation Lab FREE online mediation simulations watch this 3-min video and fill out our Online Registration Form. We’ll then arrange a 15-min video chat to:
- Check that your internet/video/audio connection works properly
- Answer any questions you may have
- Give you the link to our weekly Online Mediation Simulations Calendar
WEBINARS ON ONLINE MEDIATION FOR MEDIATION CENTERS AND ADR ORGANIZATIONS
If you are a mediation center or ADR organization interested in online mediation, we can organize, present and video record a 30-min or 1-hour webinar/demo for your mediators or members of your organization. For more information send an email to Giuseppe Leone or call him at (808) 383-4117 in the USA.