Virtual Mediation Lab is a pilot project sponsored by the Association for Conflict Resolution – Hawaii Chapter. Our goals are to:
- Help mediators practice and improve their skills, and learn to mediate online, by participating in online mediation simulations via Skype
- Promote mediation and Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) around the world, by showing what mediation means and how it works in different languages
- Explore new applications of ODR, particularly those made possible by today’s mobile technology – like Ipad, Iphone, smart phone. Learn more about our new Mobile Mediation project
PRACTICE, IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS AND LEARN TO MEDIATE ONLINE
Since November 2011, we have run more than 100 online mediation simulations of commercial, family, workplace and international cases with mediators from 26 countries.
To learn how our simulations work and why mediators find them so useful, you can:
- Watch the 8-minute video below
- Watch some video recordings of actual simulations
- Watch Skype interviews with mediators who participated in our simulations from Australia, Canada, Kenya, Scotland and the United States
- Read My Virtual Mediation Lab Experience – by Derek Griffith, Mediator
I Am Ready to Sign Up for a FREE Online Mediation Simulation
Just fill out this Online Registration Form
NEW – ONLINE MEDIATION VIA SKYPE MADE SIMPLE – 75-min Video Tutorial for Mediators
Our video tutorial is designed for mediators who intend to add Online Mediation via Skype to their practice, but know little or nothing about technology.
The 3-minute video below and Lesson #1 of the 5 Lessons Learned From Running Over 100 Online Mediation Simulations via Skype article published by Mediate.com explain in detail what you will learn.
If you are interested in our “Online Mediation via Skype Made Simple: 75-min Video Tutorial for Mediators”, you can:
- Buy it now for $15
- Have it for FREE after 5 VML simulations