Virtual Mediation Lab is an online mediation project sponsored by the Association for Conflict Resolution Hawaii Chapter to:
- Help mediators practice and improve their skills by participating in FREE online mediation simulations with other mediators from around the world and a Coach.
- Teach mediators how to mediate online and integrate face-to-face, online and mobile mediation,
- Promote online mediation worldwide.
1 – Practice and Improve Your Mediation Skills Online – FREE
Virtual Mediation Lab was featured in the 2013 ACResolution Magazine issue on Innovation and Conflict Resolution because since January 2012 we have run more than 100 online mediation simulations with mediators from 30 countries. To learn how our simulations work and why they are so effective, watch the slide presentation and the video below.
2 – Learn to Mediate Online and Integrate Face-to-Face, Online & Mobile Mediation
2.1 – 27-min Video “Introduction to Online Mediation”
To watch our 27-min video in streaming for only $5 click here
2.2 – 1-Hour One-on-One Webinar “Introduction to Online Mediation” for Individual Mediators
Learn from Giuseppe Leone, founder of Virtual Mediation Lab:
- What Online Mediation Means
- How Online Mediation Works
- Integrating Mediation By Video, Phone, Email and Face-to-Face
- Which Case Are Suitable for Online Mediation
- Online Mediation Benefits
- Mediation Experience & Online Technology
- Additional Skills & Experience for Online Mediation
- Which Video Conferencing Software
- Face-to-Face Mediators – From Skepticism to Enthusiasm
- How to Get Online Mediation Experience and Training
This 1-hour one-on-one training is for individual mediators who have attended a basic or advanced mediation training. Cost: $50 – Sign Up
2.3 1-Hour Webinar “Introduction to Online Mediation” for Mediation Centers and ADR Organizations
Please read the comments of 7 members of the Association for Conflict Resolution Chicago Chapter who participated in our webinar, and click here for more information.
3 – Promoting Online Mediation Around the World
To watch some online mediation simulations in different languages (Italian, French, Spanish, German, Greek, Polish, Romanian, Thai), applying different mediation methods (facilitative, transformative and narrative), or using PC, Mac and Mobile Devices click here
Webinars – like the one shown below for the Association for Conflict Resolution Chicago Chapter – are very effective for demonstrating what online mediation means, how it works, and how to integrate face-to-face and online mediation. If you are interested to organize webinar for your mediation center or ADR organization click here