Interested in Online Mediation? Watch This 2-Min Video
Learn in 2 Hours How to Mediate Online
Our 2-hour training in Online Mediation is based on Giuseppe Leone’s experience training mediators around the world, running hundreds of online mediation simulations with mediators from 30 countries, and mediating online workplace cases for the United States Postal Service
- Part 1 – 1-Hour Introduction to Online Mediation
- Part 2 – 1-Hour One-on-One Hands-On Online Mediation via Zoom
In short, mediators learn:
- What online mediation means and how it works
- How to mediate online; add online mediation to their practice; blend face-to-face and online mediation
- How to do online everything they are used to do mediating face-to-face: joint and private meeting with the parties, Shuttle Diplomacy in multi-party disputes, documents and video sharing, annotation, online whiteboard, writing up a Memorandum of Understanding or the partie’s Agenda for their next mediation session
To participate in our 2-hour Training in Online Mediation you need:
- PC, Mac, Ipad or Android tablet
- Internet connection
- Having attended a basic or advanced mediation training
- 1-hour Introduction to Online Mediation – $90 (with Certificate of Completion)
- 1-hour One-on-One Hands-On Online Mediation Training via Zoom – $90 (with Certificate of Completion)
- Combo – 1-hour Intro to Online Mediation & 1-hour Hands-on Training – $160 (with Certificates of Completion)
Click the “Buy Now’ button below (No Paypal account is required).
|VML Training in Online Mediation|
Sharpen Your Mediation Skills Online – FREE
Success in online mediation depends on the mediator’s skills and experience. That’s why we give mediators the opportunity to sharpen their skills by participating in 5 FREE online mediation simulations of commercial, family and workplace cases with other mediators from around the world, and a Coach. To learn how our simulations work watch this 6-min video.
You can watch on your PC, Mac, iOS or Android device many video recordings of our Free online mediation simulations. They are approx. 90/120-min long and cost only $5 per video.
SIGN UP – Fill out this Online Registration Form. We’ll then arrange a 15-min video chat to:
- Check that your internet/video/audio connection works properly
- Answer any questions you may have
- Give you the link to our weekly Online Mediation Simulations Calendar
Training in Online Mediation for Mediation Centers and ADR Organizations
If your mediators are interested to learn more about online mediation, this is what we can do for you:
2 – Online Mediation Simulations – We can plan, run and video record a series of online mediation simulations of commercial, family and workplace cases. That way, your mediators can see for themselves how online mediation works, and how they can do online everything they are used to do face-to-face: for example,
- Joint and private meetings with the parties
- Shuttle Diplomacy in multi-party disputes
- Documents (pictures, proposals, contracts, worksheets) sharing and annotation
- Video sharing and annotation
- Writing up the parties’ Memorandum of Understanding or agenda for their next mediation session
Any Questions About Our Training in Online Mediation?
Sene Giuseppe Leone an email or call him at (808) 383-4117.