Virtual Mediation Lab Explained in 90 Seconds
Sharpen Your Mediation Skills Online – FREE for Mediators
Our online mediation project was featured in the ACResolution Magazine issue on Innovation and Conflict Resolution. Since January 2012 we have run hundreds of online mediation simulations of commercial, workplace and family cases with mediators from 30 countries – here are some examples of simulations in 9 languages, applying different mediation methods, and using PC, Mac or mobile devices.
To learn how our simulations work and how you can sharpen your mediation skills online,
- Watch the 3-min video below
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions
- Take a look at our Sims Video Catalogue
Example of Online Mediation – 3-Min Video
with ADR Group Mediators in the USA, England and Greece
SIGN UP. If you are a mediator, you can practice your mediation skills with a Coach and other mediators from around the world – for FREE. Just fill out this Online Registration Form. We’ll then arrange a 15-min video chat to (1) check that your internet/video/audio connection works properly; (2) answer any questions you may have; (3) give you the link to our weekly Online Mediation Simulations Calendar.
If you are a mediation center or ADR organization interested in a webinar on online mediation or in a series of simulations for your mediators, send an email to Giuseppe Leone or give him a call at (808) 383-4117.
Learn in 2 Hours How to Mediate Online
We offer the following 2-hour training in Online Mediation, based on Giuseppe Leone’s experience running hundreds of online mediation simulations, and mediating online workplace cases for the United States Postal Service
- 1-Hour webinar Introduction to Online Mediation Learn all you need to know about Online Mediation – for example, what it means, how it works, its benefits, why the parties’ behavior online is different from face-to-face, how to integrate online and face-to-face mediation, how to choose a good video collaboration software.
- 1-Hour One-on-One Hands-On Online Mediation via Zoom Learn all you need to know for adding online mediation to your practice – for example, what exactly you have to do to invite the parties to participate in an online mediation, how to switch between joint and private meetings, how to share and annotate documents or videos online, how to write up the parties’ “Memorandum of Understanding” or agenda for their next mediation session. Zoom.us is the video collaboration software we use for our online mediation simulations, training, and real cases.
Requirements for Attending Our Training in Online Mediation
- PC, Mac, Ipad or Android tablet
- Internet connection
- Basic or advanced mediation training
- 1-hour Introduction to Online Mediation – $90 (with Certificate of Completion)
- 1-hour One-on-One Hands-On Online Mediation Training via Zoom – $90 (with Certificate of Completion)
- Combo – 1-hour Intro to Online Mediation & 1-hour Hands-on Training – $160 (with Certificates of Completion)
Click the “Buy Now’ button below (No Paypal account is required).