When: Friday, November 30, 2012 — Noon to 1:00pm
Where: Goodsill Anderson Quinn & Stifel Conference Room – 1099 Alakea St. 20th Fl. – Honolulu, Hawaii.
Description: Mediator Giuseppe Leone, founder and project manager of the ACR Hawaii online mediation project Virtual Mediation Lab, will show a video clip of a mediation simulation and discuss the process, considerations, and lessons learned from the use of Skype and other supportive technologies.
Participation via telephone call in will be available. To convert Hawaii Time into your time zone click here
- Call TOLL-FREE (605) 475-4000
- Participant access code: 931551#
This FREE forum is sponsored by:
- Hawaii’s State Bar Association’s ADR Section
- Association for Conflict Resolution – Hawaii Chapter
- Mediation Center of the Pacific
- Hawaii Judiciary’s Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution
PLEASE NOTE – We no longer use Skype for our Virtual Mediation Lab online mediation simulations. To learn why, sign up for our 1-hour Introduction to Online Mediation with PC Mac and Mobile Devices. One of the topics we cover during that training is “How to Choose a Video Conferencing Software for Online Mediation”.