The second in a series of skill-building workshops focusing on the techniques and practices for bringing complex and multi-party disputes to successful resolution.
When: Friday, April 26, 2013 from 9:00 to 11:30a.m. Hawaii Time
Where: Hawaii State Bar Association Conference Room, 10th Floor, 1100 Alakea Street – Honolulu
- Peter Adler, Ph. D. | Accord 3.0, Strategic Public Policy Consultants
- Margaret L. Shaw, Esq | JAMS and CPR Mediator and Arbitrator
- Ken Kawamoto | Vice President and Director of Negotiation Services, Hawaii Employers Council
- Kale Feldman, Esq. | Chee Markham & Feldman, Mediator and Arbitrator
- Moderator: Lou Chang, Mediator and Arbitrator