Since Skype plays a crucial role in our pilot project Virtual Mediation Lab, we have created a new post category – Skype Tutorials – where you will find the following “How To” videos:
- How to Fix Skype Webcam Problems
- How to Fix Problems with the Quality of Your Skype Connection
- How to Fix Skype Echo Problems and Improve Call Quality
- How to Fix Skype Microphone Problems and Improve Call Quality
- How to Fix Skype Speaker Problems and Improve Call Quality
- How to Add Skype Contacts – Windows
- How to Download Skype for Mac
As more Skype videos become available, they will be added under that category.
PLEASE NOTE – We no longer use Skype for our Virtual Mediation Lab online mediation simulations. To learn why, sign up for our 1-hour Introduction to Online Mediation with PC Mac and Mobile Devices. One of the topics we cover during that training is “How to Choose a Video Conferencing Software for Online Mediation”.