During this webinar in Italian, Giuseppe Leone, founder of Virtual Mediation Lab, an online mediation project sponsored by the Association for Conflict Resolution Hawaii Chapter, will explain what online mediation means and demonstrate how it works.
- What Makes Online Mediation Similar to – and Different from – Face-to-Face Mediation
- Live demo of Online Mediation with Info Sharing (Pictures, Documents and Video); Annotation; and Online Whiteboard
- 3 Benefits of Online Mediation
- What You Need to Do Before an Online Mediation Begins
- Which Cases are Suitable for Online Mediation
- How to Integrate Online and Face-to-Face Mediation
- Mediation Skills and Experience vs Technology
- How to Choose a Video Conferencing Software for Online Mediation
PLEASE NOTE – If your ADR organization is interested in a similar presentation in English, please contact Giuseppe Leone for more information.