The Virtual Mediation Lab 2-Hour One-on-One Hands-on Training in Online Mediation via Zoom consists of 2 Parts: Part 1 (1-hour Introduction to Online Mediation) and Part 2 (1-hour One-on-One Hands-on Online Mediation via Zoom.
Part 1 – 1-Hour Introduction to Online Mediation
During his 1-hour “Introduction to Online Mediation” you’ll learn:
- What Online Mediation Means and How It Works
- How You Can Do Online Everything Your Are Used to Do Face-to-Face: Joint and private meetings with the parties; “Shuttle Diplomacy” in multi-party disputes; documents and video sharing; annotation; online whiteboard for writing up the parties’ Memorandum of Understanding or Agenda for their next mediation session
- How to Blend Face-to-Face and Online Mediation
- Which Cases Are Suitable for Online Mediation
- Online Mediation Benefits
- Mediation Experience & Online Technology
- Additional Skills & Experience for Online Mediation
- Which Video Conferencing Software Works Best for Online Mediation
- Q&A and Demo
Part 2 – 1-Hour One-on-One Hands-On Online Mediation Via Zoom
During this 1-Hour One-on-One Hands-On Online Mediation via Zoom, we cover 2 key topics: Video Collaboration Software Zoom and Online Mediation.
1 – Video Collaboration Software Zoom
- Why the Zoom video collaboration software works so well for Online Mediation
- Difference between the Zoom Free version and Pro version
- Speaker and Gallery View
- How to switch between a joint meeting and a private meeting (caucus) with the parties
- “Door Knock” technique for protecting the parties’ privacy
- How to set up breakout rooms for engaging in Shuttle Diplomacy in multi-party disputes
- How to share and annotate online any kind of information (e.g. pictures, documents, worksheets, videos, Powerpoint presentations, websites)
- How to write up the parties’ “Memorandum of Understanding” or Agenda for their next mediation session
- How to invite the parties to participate in an online mediation with their PC, Mac, Ipad, Iphone, Android tablet/smartphone, or cellular/landline phone (call-in number)
- The important role of Mobile Devices (e.g. iPad, iPhone, Android Tablet or Smartphone) in Online Mediation
- Video and Audio settings
- How and when to use the Chat function
- Zoom Security and Parties’ Privacy
2 – Online Mediation
- Your Agreement to Mediate for Online Mediation
- Why it is useful to have pre-mediation sessions
- What else you should say during your Opening Statement
- Best way to ask questions during an Online Mediation
- Why it is necessary to have a Plan B
Price – $160 including Certificate of Completion
100% Satisfaction Guarantee – If you’re not fully satisfied with our training, you will receive a full refund – no questions asked.
SIGN UP – After you Sign Up, you’ll receive a $160 payment request via Paypal. You can pay with a credit/debit card via the Paypal secure website (you don’t need a Paypal account). You’ll then receive a link to book a convenient day/time for Part 1 – 1-Hour Introduction to Online Mediation. At the end of Part 1, you can book another convenient day/time for Part 2: 1-Hour One-on-One Hands-on Online Mediation via Zoom.
If you have any questions send an email to Giuseppe Leone or call him at (808) 383-4117; otherwise, click the button below and fill out our Sign Up form.