Are you interested to add online mediation to your practice, so you can offer your mediation services outside your city, state and country?
If so, Giuseppe Leone, founder of Virtual Mediation Lab: Online Mediation Made Simple, a project sponsored by the Association for Conflict Resolution Hawaii Chapter, can show you – in 15 minutes – how you can do online everything you now do in-person:
- Joint meetings with the parties
- Private meetings (caucus)
- Breakout rooms for conducting “shuttle diplomacy” in multi-party disputes
- Information (pictures, documents, worksheets, videos) sharing and annotation
- Writing up the parties’ “Memorandum of Understanding” or agenda for their next mediation session
- How parties can participate in mediation by phone (if they don’t have a computer or mobile device)
To participate in this demo all you need is a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or smartphone.
Price – $20
100% Satisfaction Guarantee – If you’re not fully satisfied with our 15-min demo, you will receive a full refund – no questions asked.
Payment – By credit/debit card via Paypal (no PayPal account is required). Click the “Buy Now” button below. Upon receipt of your payment you’ll receive a confirmation message with a link to schedule a convenient day/time for your demo.