Tuesday, November 29, 2016 many mediators from around the world attended “Introduction to Online Mediation”, a Free Virtual Mediation Lab webinar and demo.
In 39 minutes they learned:
- What Online Mediation means and how it works
- Benefits of Online Mediation
- How mediators can do online everything they are used to do in-person: e.g. Joint and private meetings (caucus) with the parties; “Shuttle Diplomacy” in multi-party disputes; Information (documents, pictures, worksheets, videos) sharing and annotation; Writing up the parties’ “Memorandum of Understanding” or agenda for their next meeting
- Which cases are suitable for Online Mediation
- When and how to blend face-to-face and Online Mediation
- Which video conferencing software works best for Online Mediation
- How to get hands-on training in Online Mediation
- How to try Online Mediation for FREE
Presented by Giuseppe Leone, founder of Virtual Mediation Lab, an online mediation project sponsored by the Association for Conflict Resolution Hawaii Chapter, this webinar/demo was based on his experience:
- Mediating commercial and workplace cases since 1997
- Mediating online workplace cases for the United States Postal Service
- Running hundreds of online mediation simulations with mediators from 30 countries
- Teaching online mediation to mediators and mediation centers around the world
INTERESTED IN ONLINE MEDIATION?
Learn more about the Virtual Mediation Lab 2-hour hands-on training in online mediation, and how you can try online mediation for Free
For any further questions, contact Giuseppe Leone by email or give him a call at (808) 383-4117 in the USA.