One main goal of our Virtual Mediation Lab – an online mediation project sponsored by ACR Hawaii – is to promote online mediation around the world. Thus, if you are interested in online or mobile mediation and intend to add them to your practice, this FREE 30-min hands-on training is for you.
Giuseppe Leone, VML founder and project manager, will walk you through an online mediation with PC, Mac, Ipad, Iphone and Android device – from the mediator’s opening statement to the moment when you email the parties their agreement draft or an agenda for their next mediation session.
You will learn:
- What makes online mediation similar to – and different from – face-to-face mediation
- Which cases are suitable for online mediation
- What you need to do before an online mediation starts
- Which additional clauses you should add to your “Agreement to Mediate”
- LIVE demo of online mediation with: joint and private sessions; info sharing (pictures, documents and video); and online whiteboard
- How to integrate mediation by video, phone, email, and face-to-face
- Why your mediation skills and experience are more important than technology
- What to look for in a video conferencing software for your online mediation practice
- Basic mediation training
- Fast internet connection
- PC, Mac, Ipad, Iphone or Android Device
Day/Time: Monday, October 28, 2013 from 7:00am to 7:30am Hawaii Time. To convert Hawaii time into your time zone click here
Virtual Mediation Lab Training in Online Mediation
Learn more about our training in online mediation for mediation centers, ADR organizations and individual mediators.