Wed. June 6, 2012 we will announce the official results of our pilot project Virtual Mediation Lab – Mediation Skills Development Around the World with Skype.
The results of 50 online mediation simulations with Skype, run with 62 mediators from 22 countries, will be presented in a 9-page pdf document, which will cover the following points:
- VML Simulations Format
- Two Simulation Settings
- Bottom Line: Were VML Simulations Useful or Were They a Waste of Time?
- VML Final Survey
- Assessment of Virtual Mediation Lab
- Assessment of Skype
- Comments and Suggestions for ACR Hawaii
- Which Parts of the Simulations Did You Like the Most?
- Would You Like VML to Continue?
- Would You Recommend VML to Other Mediators or Mediation Organizations?
- If VML Were to Continue, Which Additional Features Should Be Offered?
- Interviews with VML Mediators
- Much More Than Mediation Skills Development
- Guest Speakers
- Hardware and Software Used for VML
- Tasks Necessary to Run, Manage and Promote VML
- Additional Information
After the above pdf document will be posted on this website, it can be printed, downloaded, and shared with any mediator and mediation organizations around the world interested in our project.
PLEASE NOTE – We no longer use Skype for our online mediation simulations. Instead, we now use a video collaboration software called Zoom (Pro version)
Virtual Mediation Lab Training in Online Mediation
Learn more about our training in online mediation for mediation centers, ADR organizations and individual mediators.