- Arabella (USA) – Mediator
- Karen (USA) – Party 1
- Deborah (USA) – Party 2
- Giuseppe (USA) – Coach
THIS CASE IS A NUTSHELL
- A Management Consultant Has Been Doing Business with a Large Company for 5 Years.
- After She Spent a Considerable Amount of Time for Preparing a Seminar on Social Media for That Company, That Event Was Canceled, Without Any Future Date.
- There Was No Written Agreement.
- The Consultant Expects to Be Reimbursed for the Time Spent Preparing the Training.
- But the Company Disagrees.
LESSONS LEARNED (Discussed During the Debriefing Session)
- Why Both Parties Found the Mediator’s Opening Statement Effective, Short, Clear.
- Why the Narrative Mediation Method Adopted by the Mediator Did Not Seem to Work.
- What Makes Commercial Cases Different From Family or Workplace Cases.
- Why at the End of the Mediation Both Parties Felt Closer to an Agreement.
- Is Mediation of Commercial Cases an “Assisted Negotiation”?
WATCH THE ENTIRE SIMULATION
To watch the 2-hour video of the entire simulation in streaming on your PC, Mac or mobile device for only $5 click here
WATCH MORE SIMULATIONS
Take a look at all other simulations we have video recorded, so you can also learn by watching other mediators in action – click here
WANT TO PRACTICE AND SHARPEN YOUR MEDIATION SKILLS FOR FREE?
Read our FAQ page and then fill out our Online Registration Form