Wednesday, April 19, 2017 ACR (Association for Conflict Resolution) Chicago mediators and arbitrators will learn from Thomas Valenti and Giuseppe Leone how an online collaboration software like Zoom.us can add value to their practice.
In addition, they will:
- Hear directly from three ACR Chicago mediators how they felt participating in an online mediation simulation of a family case that was run and video recorded Saturday, April 15.
- Have the opportunity to participate in a live demonstration using their own laptop or mobile device – iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or smartphone.
- Thomas P. Valenti, P.C. Attorney, Arbitrator, Mediator, Facilitator
- Giuseppe Leone, Mediator and Founder of Virtual Mediation Lab
When and Where
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017 – 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- Kirkland & Ellis, LLP – 300 N LaSalle, Chicago
Need More Info?
For more information about this 90-min event contact the Association for Conflict Resolution Chicago Chapter