Webinars for individual mediators, mediation centers or ADR organizations – like the one shown below for the Association for Conflict Resolution Chicago Chapter – are very effective for demonstrating what online mediation means, how it works, and how to integrate face-to-face and online mediation.
You will learn:
- What Online Mediation Means
- How Online Mediation Works
- Integrating Mediation By Video, Phone, Email and Face-to-Face
- Which Case Are Suitable for Online Mediation
- Online Mediation Benefits
- Mediation Experience & Online Technology
- Additional Skills & Experience for Online Mediation
- Which Video Conferencing Software Works Best for Online Mediation
- Face-to-Face Mediators – From Skepticism to Enthusiasm
- How to Get Online Mediation Experience and Training
This webinar is based on Giuseppe Leone’s experience running more than 100 online mediation simulations with mediators from 30 countries, and mediating online workplace cases for the United States Postal Service.
Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of this webinar, you will receive by email the following Certificate of Completion in pdf format
Virtual Mediation Lab Training in Online Mediation
Learn more about our training in online mediation for mediation centers, ADR organizations and individual mediators.