Are you interested to add online mediation to your practice? If so, this 1-hour hands-on online training is for you.
Giuseppe Leone, founder and project manager of Virtual Mediation Lab, an online mediation project sponsored by ACR Hawaii, will walk you through an online mediation with PC, Mac, Ipad, Iphone and Android device – from the mediator’s opening statement to the moment when you email the parties their an agreement draft or agenda for the next mediation session.
You will learn:
- What makes online mediation similar to – and different from – face-to-face mediation
- Which cases are suitable for online mediation
- What you need to do before an online mediation starts
- Which additional clauses you should add to your “Agreement to Mediate”
- LIVE demo of online mediation with: joint and private sessions; info sharing (pictures, documents and video); annotation; and online whiteboard
- How to integrate mediation by video, phone, email, and face-to-face
- Why your mediation skills and experience are more important than technology
- What to look for in a video conferencing software for your online mediation practice
When: Day and Time
Monday, August 19, 2013 from 7:00am to 8:00am Hawaii Time. To convert Hawaii Time into your time zone click here
- Basic or advanced mediation training
- Fast internet connection
- A PC, Mac, Ipad, Iphone or Android Device
Virtual Mediation Lab Training in Online Mediation
Learn more about our training in online mediation for mediation centers, ADR organizations and individual mediators.