Expand Your Mediation Practice. Help People Resolve Their Dispute No Matter Where They Live
Hi. I’m Giuseppe Leone, founder of Virtual Mediation Lab: Online Mediation Made Simple, a project sponsored by the Association for Conflict Resolution Hawaii Chapter.
If you are a mediator and want to help people resolve their family, workplace or commercial dispute even if they live in different cities, states or countries, I have good news for you. In 2 hours (and for only $160) you can learn:
- How to add online mediation to your practice
- How you can do online everything you now do in-person: Joint and private meetings (caucus) with the parties; breakout rooms for “Shuttle Diplomacy” in multi-party disputes; documents and video sharing; annotation; online whiteboard for writing up the parties’ Memorandum of Understanding or Agenda for their next mediation session
- How to blend online and face-to-face mediation
My 2-Hour One-One Hands-on Training in Online Mediation via Zoom is packed with tips and techniques that I learned during my 21-year experience as workplace and commercial (face-to-face and online) mediator.
What Online Mediation Looks Like
Here is an example of how you can mediate online even when the parties are thousands of miles away. It’s the online mediation I conducted in January 2014 for the United States Postal Service REDRESS mediation program, with parties in Guam and an EEO observer in California.
And here is the 48-min video recording of an online mediation simulation of a family case. The mediator is in England, connected with a Mac. The parties are in the USA, connected with a PC and an Android smartphone.
Want To See for Yourself How Online Mediation Works? Try It for 15 Minutes
If you are a bit skeptical about online mediation, you are not alone. Initially many face-to-face mediators feel that way. But after they try it, their skepticism turns into enthusiasm. That’s why, before investing $160 in my 2-Hour Training in Online Mediation, you can also book a 15-min One-on-One Demo for only $20.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
My 2-Hour One-on-One Hands-on Training in Online Mediation via Zoom and 15-Min Demo: See for Yourself How Online Mediation Works come with a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, you’ll receive a full refund – no questions asked.
Learn About the Latest ODR or ADR Developments Around the World – For FREE
In our field there is always something new to learn. That’s why on a regular basis I also present or host Free webinars on online mediation and other mediation-related topics for mediators and ADR/ODR practitioners around the world. For example:
- Online Mediation in a Nutshell – 30-Min Webinar/Demo for Mediators and Attorneys with Giuseppe Leone
- Should HR Professionals Mediate Internal Workplace Disputes? with John Ford – Sponsored by MEDIATE.COM
- A Transformative Parenting Mediation Model with Wayne Plenert – Sponsored by MEDIATE BC
- The Power of Visual Communication in Mediation with Lisa Arora – Sponsored by MEDIATE BC
- Why Do I Make the Choices I Do? Reflective Practice for Mediators with Michael Lang and Susan Terry – Sponsored by the Spirituality Section of the ASSOCIATION FOR CONFLICT RESOLUTION
- Online Dispute Resolution: Resources Saved, Justice Served. 1-hour Webinar with Alex Sanchez (Manager at Franklin County Municipal Court) and MJ Cartwright (CEO, Court Innovations)
If you would like to be notified about upcoming free webinars, please join the Virtual Mediation Lab 600-member strong LinkedIn Group or follow me on Twitter and Facebook (click the social media buttons under “STAY CONNECTED”).
Call or text +1 (808) 383-4117 – or send me an email