Are you interested to add online mediation to your practice, so you can offer your mediation services outside your city, state and country?
If so, Giuseppe Leone, founder of Virtual Mediation Lab: Online Mediation Made Simple, a project sponsored by the Association for Conflict Resolution Hawaii Chapter, can show you – in 15 minutes – how you can do online everything you now do in-person:
- Joint meetings with the parties
- Private meetings (caucus)
- Breakout rooms for conducting “shuttle diplomacy” in multi-party disputes
- Information (pictures, documents, worksheets, videos) sharing and annotation
- Writing up the parties’ “Memorandum of Understanding” or agenda for their next mediation session
- How parties can participate in mediation by phone (if they don’t have a computer or mobile device)
You can participate in this demo with a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or smartphone.
Price – $20
100% Satisfaction Guarantee – If you’re not fully satisfied with our 15-min demo, you will receive a full refund – no questions asked.
- Click the “Sign Up” button below, and fill out the related form
- We’ll then send you a $20 payment request via Paypal. You can pay with a credit/debit card via the Paypal secure website (you don’t need a Paypal account)
- Upon receipt of your payment, you’ll receive a link to book a convenient day/time for your for your 15-min one-on-one demo.
If you have any questions, send an email to Giuseppe Leone or call him at (808) 383-4117.