Best Practice Guide on the Use of Mediation in Cross-Border Cases is an interesting 172-page study published in Bucharest in 2013.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1 – Overview on the Mediation in Cross-Border Conflicts – Sources and Application Areas, by Zeno Daniel Şuştac.
- Chapter 2 – Importance of Training Mediators in Cross-Border Disputes, by Dr. Jamie Walker.
- Chapter 3 – Specific Procedural Aspects Concerning Cross-Border Mediation, by Claudiu Ignat.
- Chapter 4 – Principles, Methods and Models of Cross-Border Mediation, by Anca Elisabeta Ciucă.
- Chapter 5 – Promoting and Applying Cross-Border Mediation. Legislative Aspects, by Sanda Elena Lungu.