I will present the goal and results of our ACR Hawaii online mediation project Virtual Mediation Lab on November 1, 2012 at 6:00pm EST during Cyberweek 2012, the annual virtual conference dedicated to the innovations and development in Online Dispute Resolution.
To convert Eastern Time into your time zone click here
During my presentation we will also discuss the following topics:
- Why We Chose Skype to Run 50 Simulations with 62 mediators from 22 Countries
- Format of Our Simulations and Why It Proved to Be So Successful
- Hardware, Software and Cost Necessary to Run or Participate in VML Simulations
- 5 Benefits for Mediators
- 5-min Video Based on Actual Simulation
- Lessons Learned
- What’s Next – Future Developments for Individual Mediators and Mediation Centers
To register (registration is FREE) and take a look at the Cyberweek 2012 Program Schedule from Monday, October 29 to Friday, November 2, 2012 click here
PLEASE NOTE – We no longer use Skype for our Virtual Mediation Lab online mediation simulations. To learn why, sign up for our 1-hour Introduction to Online Mediation with PC Mac and Mobile Devices. One of the topics we cover during that training is “How to Choose a Video Conferencing Software for Online Mediation”.