On March 28, 2013 2:00pm EST (Eastern Standard Time) I will present a 15-min radio show episode, which is titled “Improving Mediation Skills and Promoting Mediation — via Skype”. During the show,
- We’ll talk about the 2 goals of the ACR Hawaii online mediation project Virtual Mediation Lab, and what we are doing to achieve them
- We’ll review the 5 lessons learned running more than 100 online mediation simulations via Skype with mediators from around the world
- And we’ll answer some questions on the air
Here is some additional information.
- To listen in or ask questions LIVE call (347) 327-9890 in the United States — Thursday, March 28, 2013 2:00pm EST
- To convert Eastern Standard Time (New York Time) into your time zone click here
- To send questions by email before the show, click here
- For more details on this and other shows presented by the Association for Conflict Resolution click here
PLEASE NOTE – We no longer use Skype for our Virtual Mediation Lab online mediation simulations. To learn why, sign up for our 1-hour Introduction to Online Mediation with PC Mac and Mobile Devices. One of the topics we cover during that training is “How to Choose a Video Conferencing Software for Online Mediation”.